- Preach or teach at least 100 times publicly.
- Faithfully involved in ministries at Vision Baptist Church.
- Faithful to outreach each week.
- Faithful to attend all the services of the church.
- Demonstrated a habit of arriving at least 15 minutes early to all services.
- Finished 98 credit hours of class work with a satisfactory grade average.
- Active in presenting the gospel on a regular basis.
- Personally led people to Christ and salvation.
- Discipled at least 3 people through all the foundations lessons.
- Completed financial preparation by fulfilling the requirements for Parkey Thompson.
- For the male students: Baptized a new convert.
- For the male students: Led the Lord’s Supper.
- Read 50 books from the O.G.T.C reading list and discussed them with an approved member of the O.G.T.C.
- Completed 6-month internship on the foreign field.
These requirements can be looked at negatively or they can be looked at like the benefits they are. These requirements will help young men and women be better prepared for the mission field which is exactly the goal. We want to the students to be prepared for a portion of what they will face on the mission field.
Today John de Luz, a student at the Our Generation Training Center, is getting the benefit of preparing to lead Vision Baptist Church in the Lord’s Supper. God has worked greatly in John’s life, and I can’t wait to see what God will do with him in the future.