Missionary Matt Allen- – Papa New Guinea
– “A black hole exists when it comes to missionary training. Too many schools use washed-out or inexperienced teachers in missionary training, espousing the theory of “Those who can’t, teach.” Such is not the case with OGTC. Few men will impact your missionary burden and focus your endeavor like Austin Gardner. I highly recommend Our Generation Training for anyone serious about a lifetime on the mission field.”
Matt Allen is a church planting missionary that God has used greatly in the country of Papa New Guinea. He has planted churches and trained men to be in the ministry.
Missionary A B– North Africa
-“The OGTC was the most vital part of my training as a missionary. I would recommend every missionary to spend a year or two training with the OGTC and save himself a decade of mistakes through experience.”
A B is a mission to the muslims in North Africa where he has planted churches and trained men.
Missionary Mark Coffey– South Africa
-“What does it mean to be a biblical missionary? What do I need to learn in order to succeed on the foreign mission field? What must we do to evangelize the world in our generation? Who can I partner with to reach the world? I found the answer to these questions at the OGTC.”
Mark Coffey is currently a church planting missionary in South Africa.
Pastor Wayne Cofield– Whitfield Baptist Church
– “It is my privilege to highly recommend Our Generation Training Center. I believe it is one of the most fruitful and thorough missions training that anyone could ever receive due to the experience and heart of faculty and leadership. The Training center is not only a wonderful classroom experience but also the student is afforded the opportunity to work in a local church and to get valuable experience on the mission field.”
Wayne Cofield planted Whitfield Baptist Church in 1976 and since then they have trained and commissioned men to go to the mission field. They have support many missionaries and seen several churches out of Whitfield Baptist Church.
Pastor Justin Gazaway– Cloverleaf Baptist Church
– “I once heard someone say, “For something to be dynamic it must be specific.” The OGTC provides the specific training needed for one to be a fruitful foreign missionary. The strength of the OGTC is the veteran missionaries that pour into it on a regular basis. I’m thankful for the vision of veteran missionary(now Pastor)Austin Gardner to start the OGTC, and look forward to seeing it benefit many training for the mission field.”
Pastor Justin Gazaway pastors Cloverleaf Baptist Church in Cartersville Georgia. The Lord called Pastor Gazaway at an early age into the pastorate and God has used him greatly at Cloverleaf Baptist Church.
Missionary Jason Holt– Chile
Pastor Gary Ledford– University Baptist Church
– “It has been my privilege to sit in on differenct occations the Our Generation Training Center and have always been encouarged as to the manner in which it is operated. Pastor Austin Gardner and those who assist him in this ministry do a wonderful job in not only teaching and training the young people who attend doctrinally, but also in the right manner of doing ministry practically. As a pastor, I have always been challenged by the quality of the product that is produced through this ministry. Each couple that goes forward to serve on the mission field has been trained well for the glory of God. Therefore, it is a privilege to recommend Our Generation Training Center to every potential missionary and pastor.”
Gary Ledford is the pastor of University Baptist Church which is inside the perimeter of Atlanta Ga. He has served the Lord faithfully for many years and is man with a heart for the world.
Pastor Jake Potter– Eufola Baptist Church
Pastor Guy Roberts– Concord Baptist Church
Pastor Guy Roberts has been a pastor in Pickens South Carolina for almost 15 years. God has done a work at Concord Baptist Church and the Lord has used Pastor Roberts greatly.
Missionary Jim Roberts 3– Voice in the Villages India
– “If you are looking for a place to learn about missions from experienced veteran missionaries that will equip you for your place in Gods service there is no better place than the our generation training center.”
Jim Roberts was pastor of Mile Creek Baptist Church in Six Mile, South Carolina and is currently missionary working with equipping and spreading the gospel in the villages of India. God has greatly used Bro Roberts in his 30 plus years in the ministry .
Pastor Tom Schreeder– Grace Baptist Church
Missionary Travis Snode– United Kingdom
– “The Our Generation Training Center is like Missionary Boot Camp. The days of theorizing are over, and it is time to get our hands dirty in the actual work of the ministry. The training center equipped me in a way that normal Bible college never could. It provided individual mentoring, on the field experience, and close contact with experienced men of God. The training center helped equip me with the knowledge and skills that I use every day on the mission field.”
Pastor Mike Staley– Calvary Baptist Church
Pastor Horst Trojahn– Bylthewood Baptist Church
Missionary David Velasquez– Spain
-“The OGTC is unique in the area of training missionaries for the field. The teachers speak from experience on the topic of leader training and church-planting. All of the classes deal with what you will really need to finish deputation and effectively fulfill the great commission. As a missionary I am so grateful for the training I received at the OGTC. This is the place to train If you are seriously considering missions in your future.”
David Velasquez is a church planting and men training missionary.
Missionary Kevin White– Bolivia
-“If you are wanting to prepare for the ministry the Our Generation Training center is the place for you. The Our Generation Training center has helped me in three main areas in my life;
1. Spiritual growth and walk with the Lord.
2. Knowledge of the Word and the Ministry.
3. Practical experience of how to do the ministry.
By the time you have finished your training you will be ready to go out and reach this world with the gospel.”
Kevin White is a church planting and man training Missionary in the country of Bolivia.